We Understand Employment Matters
Karimjee Greene LLP is a boutique law firm in downtown Toronto, specializing in employment law, human rights and dispute resolution. We focus on solving workplace problems.
We work with both individual employees and employers in a wide range of employment matters and we believe that this familiarity with both sides gives us a broad perspective and makes us powerful advocates for all of our clients.
At Karimjee Greene LLP, we emphasize depth, not volume. This means that we handle all aspects of each case we take on with expertise and meticulous attention to detail.
Whether you’re looking for proactive advice about managing difficult workplace issues, or you need assistance with a wrongful dismissal claim, a human rights complaint, or any other employment law matter, Karimjee Greene LLP can help. Call us or request a consultation.
- Wrongful Dismissal
- Terminations and Severance Package Review
- Constructive Dismissal
- Employment Contracts
- Workplace Violence and Harassment
- Human Resources Support and Training
- Employment Law Audits
- Disability and Accommodation
- Workers’ Rights
- Canada Labour Code Unjust Dismissal
- View all practice areas
- DeafBlind Ontario's St. Patrick's Day Achilles Event
- Karimjee Greene LLP Sponsors the Assaulted Women's Hotline
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Human Rights and Housing
- Negotiation Skills Seminar
- Judge Orders $100K in Punitive Damages in Just-Cause Case
- View All What's New Postings
- When the Doctor’s Note is not Enough: Employer Requests for Independent Medical Examinations
- Policy Statement Released by OHRC Provides Guidance on Medical Documentation for Disability Claims
- Uber Drivers Claim They Are Employees
- 18th Annual Employment Law Summit
- 15th Annual Current Issues in Employment Law
- What Can an Employer Request from an Employee for Disability-Related Accommodation Requests?
- Why It's Hard to Match Mediator with Dispute
- Lawyer's Battle for His Bonus Headed to OCA
- Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA) 2015 Conference
- Ontario Non-Profit Housing Association (ONPHA) Conference 2015
- View All Blog Postings